LEHA HISTORY & OBJECTIVES
The Lake View Estates Homeowners Association (LEHA) was incorporated on January 15, 1986, under the control of The Patten Corporation, subdivision developer. Membership in LEHA was defined at this time as individuals who own a parcel of land in the subdivision. Patten transferred control of the association to lot owners at the special meeting held on January 26, 1991.
The objectives of the Association shall be to collectively and collaboratively manage Lake View Estates
in order to:
- Foster community collaboration.
- Collect and dispose of trash and recycling in accordance with Town of Fayette regulations
- Monitor and enforce the deeded restrictions and bylaws
- Maintain the condition of and safe travel on Shore Road and Basin Road
- Maintain the environment and facilities of common property
- Exercise stewardship of The Basin Pond Conservation Easement
- Collaborate with government and non-profit organizations to advance objectives in common with the Association.